Just got free Virgin V+ box

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
After writing a letter of complaint to Virgin a couple of weeks ago, which included a note to say I was looking elsewhere a nice man from Virgin called me on Monday. Asked about my problems, so I told him. Prices keep going up, call centres are rubbish, and you give V+ boxes away to "new customers".

I politely asked him what about long term customers who have been with you since you was NTL. Where are my incentives to stay a loyal customer. Anyway we had a chat and the upshot of it all he sent me a new V+ box which arrived on Wednesday. Plugged it all in, phoned to register the box and hey presto we now have HD. The picture is fantastic. Even SD viewing has improved as we now use a HDMI lead, so a good result allround.

Miggs.

dav1967

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi Miggs

Glad you got something out of VM, must have been severe probs to write to them and I know what you mean about their call centre. I have found that you need to give them a call every 12 months to see what loyalty discount they will give to sign another contract, because they won't offer anything to existing customers. Seems to work as they always offer me something which keeps me happy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts