Just got an LG OLED TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I bought an LG OLED TV to go alongside my Samsung QLED TV. It’s the LG 48cx OLED TV, so 2 flagship TVs. :cool:

Reactions: Tinman1952
D

Deleted member 2457

In the same room?
Yes, mate. I am going to compare the two and enjoy both TVs. In the future when my Samsung goes wrong I am going to get a 50-inch Samsung to replace it too. So I will always have 2 TVs with great black levels. (y)

D

Deleted member 2457

Just cannot understand the logic of having 2 TVs in the same room. At any given point, you're only going to ever watch one TV. "Comparison" of the TVs will only be a single event or two.
I will be watching both of them a lot with all the smart features. I had 2 TVs before with my Dad’s Pioneer 42-inch TV and my old Samsung 75Q950R, so I am used to it. Just like having a projector and TV really but the 2 TVs are better quality.

D

Deleted member 2457

I thought so to. Unless they are sited in exactly the same location in the room I don't see how you can make a valid comparison, but that's just me....
They will be both be in front of me from my bed and seating location. Once I get the LG I will take a photo of them both on. (y)

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Just cancelled the 48-inch and ordered the 55-inch for £50 more. :)

That's unusual as the 55" was cheaper than 48" pretty much all year round. Give the CX about 50 hours run in time Gel. The shadow detail is crushed out of the box, but mellows out after some use. I calibrated my LG CX with Calman home and I got great results with the gamma. I found the CX upscales the image better than my Samsung Q90T. The QLED had more noise in the picture for sure!

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I am getting my TV swapped at the weekend for my dad’s OLED again! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

Here we go:

Yes, Yes! No more Samsung for me the Samsung Q950R are really good the rest are rubbish!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Stuart.W.D

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts