Just for laughs

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
steve_1979 said:
Who fancies a caption competition? :grin:

Whoever can think of the funniest caption to go with this picture wins a prize.*

ohmy_zps1bc779aa.jpg

* 1st prize is the respect and admiration of your fellow forumites.

Hurry up with the assembly, I can't wait to listen to Mr. Zimmerman's new 'Blonde on Blonde' LP.

steve_1979 said:

Whoever can think of the funniest caption to go with this picture wins a prize.*

ohmy_zps1bc779aa.jpg

Russ Andrews were very proud to display their latest line in Isolation Platforms for valve amps.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
steve_1979 said:

ohmy_zps1bc779aa.jpg

Drummerman, you look so much more attractive now that you've shaved your chest hair.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

steve_1979 said:

ohmy_zps1bc779aa.jpg

"What's a ladyboy Daphne?"

"Well, there's a clue in your right hand Jane"

steve_1979 said:

ohmy_zps1bc779aa.jpg

The one kneeling up is saying: "This hi-fi malarky is fine, but why do the instructions insist on supergluing a cabinet to my back?"

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Alears said:
So maybe, for the sake of parity, someone should publish a HiFi magazine hosted solely by women. :)

The reviews would go something like this:

While busy cooking the dinner I heard music coming from the living room with a greater clarity than ever before. Immediately I rushed into the living room to tell my husband that I could hear a difference and find out what had changed. My husband said he'd bought some new speaker cables so I told him that "They sound so much clearer and have really opened up the soundstage."

:cheer:

Paul.

steve_1979 said:
Alears said:
So maybe, for the sake of parity, someone should publish a HiFi magazine hosted solely by women. :)

While busy cooking the dinner I heard music coming from the living room with a greater clarity than ever before. Immediately I rushed into the living room to tell my husband that I could hear a difference and find out what had changed. My husband said he'd bought some new speaker cables so I told him that "They sound so much clearer and have really opened up the soundstage."

It would be 200 pages of "what's wrong with my iPod headphones you mentalist...."

plastic penguin said:
steve_1979 said:

ohmy_zps1bc779aa.jpg

The one kneeling up is saying: "This hi-fi malarky is fine, but why do the instructions insist on supergluing a cabinet to my back?"

Or

Golly, Thelma, I think AVI's quality control needs reassessing..."

Paul. said:
steve_1979 said:
Alears said:

It would be 200 pages of "what's wrong with my iPod headphones you mentalist...."

Or possibly less bul***t but more chintz. :)

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Paul. said:
steve_1979 said:
Alears said:

Nah, it'd be 200 pages of rushing in from another room to tell their husband they could hear "night and day differences". :shifty:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts