Just bought a Reavon X200 player and cancelled

• Thread starter Deleted member 196519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196519

Getting it Tuesday will report back then. My dad is having my Cambridge Audio 4K player.

D

Deleted member 196519

Why do you want the 200?
I have changed my mind and cancelled. I was going for it for a number of reasons such as SACD playback and Pure Audio Mode and good sound but not happening anymore.

D

Deleted member 196519

If you really want to buy something then try a new amp mate as you’ll find that more useful than another blu ray player or tv etc.
There’s not one that is as good as mine now out! And I don’t really want to buy something just keep having crazy thoughts and spending too much time on forums. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 196519

If you really want to buy something then try a new amp mate as you’ll find that more useful than another blu ray player or tv etc.
You have also got a Pioneer amp from the same year as mine and you’ve tried beating with loads of amps too but never could. :)

D

Deleted member 196519

Anyway I won’t be buying anymore projectors they are a waste of money and don’t come close to my TVs.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

buzz_lightclick

That’s because I forgot how to do but it works fine with 4K TVs,1080p amps, 4K projectors and 4K Blu-ray players. (y)
Ok, but my point was you have various top of the range fairly recent TVs in your house, and more than one blu ray player, so rather than continually buying and returning / selling more of them, it would be more useful to change your av receiver to bring it up to spec with your other equipment.
If you are happy with what you have now then great.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts