Just bought a CA 840a v1 on ebay

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
It's a black one and I played a few songs this morning at varying volumes. I'm very very happy. I don't care about what other people say, the bass is solid and very accurate. I played Joss Stone's first album and her voice sounded as good as ever. I can understand why some people might not be overwhelmed by it and why classical music sounds so good as the clarity is fantastic - some would compalin that the clarity was too much. I like it like that. You really hear everything that's supposed to be heard. I loved my Creek Evo but on first listening, the 840 is a lot better. I can understand the upgrade bug now as you do seem to get improvement after improvement. And John, I hooked it up with my receiver last night and it is more than happy to be the power amp for my front two in my 5.1 system. At last!! I just need to get rid of the Niles DPS1 now.

TRENDING THREADS