just bought 3d tv help needed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have just bought a 3d tv and hooked it to sky for 3d
on the sky preview channel, i see two images but not 3d image
could it be my hdmi cable as its not 1.4 hdmi
anyone know how i can get skys 3d tv to work in 3d .

A

Anonymous

If your HDMI lead is high speed then that should be OK.

I am not sure myself, but do you have to let sky know you want to subscribe to 3D? I know it is free to the top package users, but I assume they must have to activate it in the first place, otherwise they would not be able to limit who uses the service.

I don't know if this is correct or not, but it maybe worth a call anyway, if that is not the answer, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

A

Anonymous

It sounds like you need to go into your tvs 3d section of the set up menus and select the side by side option. It will merge the 2 images into 1. If it's a Samsung tv press the 3d button on the remote. Then select the side by side option (picture of a tv with 2 images of a person next to each other).

A

Anonymous

NSYGrinner:It sounds like you need to go into your tvs 3d section of the set up menus and select the side by side option. It will merge the 2 images into 1. If it's a Samsung tv press the 3d button on the remote. Then select the side by side option (picture of a tv with 2 images of a person next to each other). cheers guys for the help nsygrinner your tip was spot on everything now working in 3d and the 3d preview on sky is very impressive imo thanks again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts