Just bagged me a Dali Vokal 1 for 99.00

A

Anonymous

Nice deal - I picked up a Vocal 2 a month ago, (although for a lot more money :( )

A

Anonymous

So I take it, they are amazing as they are not cheap.

Wanted to pay over the phone but the guy said dont worry about it, its on hold for you tomorrow and we wont sell it..

They Better not... LOL

So hyped, what a find eh!!

A

Anonymous

Yea i found the Vocal to be the best centre speaker from the ones i tested. Dialogue in films is really clear now with out having to boost the centre speaker level. I'm sure you'll love it.

A

Anonymous

Thats the problem I find with the diamond 9cc, very muffled and have to boost the sound.

The centre is on dali's website as looked at specs.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
You have got a great deal there. The Vokal 1 is not going to be upgraded to a MK2 version in line with the rest of the Ikon range so there is a great deal on it. It will be a massive step up from the Wharfedale.

A

Anonymous

I dont know what it is about dali speakers, I have never heard them but I like them,, Dont know why.

The manager could not belive my luck as he said he never sold one, and when I called he said I cant belive what an amazing buy you got.

He better not sell it... LOL

I am sure for 99.00 I can live with the tonal difference, but there might not even be that much.

I am glad its a good speaker, and FINALLY chose a worthy upgrade, as I am returning the RSFX I just bought as MA said best to have direct fire with my layout.

Should have listened to you guys,
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

FrankHarveyHiFi:
canada16: Should have listened to you guys,
emotion-10.gif

emotion-1.gif

Well there is no need for that tone..... DAVE!!!!!!
emotion-2.gif

Oh well, costs 8.00 shipping back, so no huge lose.

Will remember to listen before I act, no matter how good the deal.

A

Anonymous

Well got my Dali today, thanks god, so worried they would sell it or something.

While my girlfriend was there picking it up someone called from devon willing to drive down and get it.

Anyway its .....MINE.

Glad I bought it, it has so much more sparkle and depth in the voice and I can hear clearly now the diamond has gone.

Wow what an improvment, greatest 99.00 I ever spent.

Now to sort the rears out on the weekend and get the alumni's on the sides and moved up a bit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts