jungle book

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Saw it at the movies and just watched it on blu ray.

Must be the best movie ive enjoyed in years. Love the disney cartoon growing up but this one so good.
sound is very good also

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Me too.

I bought it from iTunes and have watched it twice. First time on my pj/surround. The way Kas voice moves around the room is just brilliant. Looked great on my Panasonic tv too.

Ive watched the making of doc and interestingly the studio had hinted towards a darker story but the director very wisely wanted it to reference closer to the animated film. I think they chose well. When most people think JB, it's he cartoon they think of. I've not read the book and didn't know King Louie wasn't even in the book for instance.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
richardw42 said:
Me too. 

I bought it from iTunes and have watched it twice. First time on my pj/surround. The way Kas voice moves around the room is just brilliant. Looked great on my Panasonic tv too. 

Ive watched the making of doc and interestingly the studio had hinted towards a darker story but the director very wisely wanted it to reference closer to the animated film. I think they chose well. When most people think JB, it's he cartoon they think of. I've not read the book and didn't know King Louie wasn't even in the book for instance. 

Although for kids that could even be scary movie.
my wife jumped a few times but the sound was loud.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
All together now:

"ooh, ooh ohh, I wanna be like you-hoo-hoo...."

Love the original and check out Souxsie and the Banshees' version of "Trust in Me" (Through the Looking Glass album). Must get the new and old versions on BDs when I get the chance.

D

Deleted member 2457

In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight:

https://youtu.be/m_eYoGMCZqU

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts