John Lewis Bristol Price Match for Panasonic Viera TH-37PX80

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just thought i'd share this piece of info with you.

Today i price matched Sound & Vision in Bolton at John Lewis in Bristol.

I was able to get the Panasonic Viera Plasma TH-37PX80 for £608.90 instead of £799.99.

Absolutely fantastic price.

Arrives a week tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

I was refused the exact same price for S&V Bolton on the same TV at JL Solihull two days ago. They said I could have a PM with Empire Direct for £670. They also told me they had a 200 person waiting list for it which I think is total bull.

I'll have to try again =/

amarocknrollstar

Feb 27, 2008
Visit site
Is this the same model as the Panasonic TH37PX80B? If so, it's available on-line through Dixons for £599 with free delivery. http://www.plasma-tv-prices.co.uk/compare-prices/Panasonic-TH37PX80B.html?gclid=CJaL6LfZ55ICFQ0nEAod1lGuwA

A

Anonymous

True, but you don't get a 5 year guarantee at Dixons and you do at John Lewis.

T

the record spot

One of JLs best selling points for TVs - 5 year guarantees as standard.

A

Anonymous

Just bought a 37PX80 from John Lewis and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. At first they had to decline because S&V in Bolton (sound familiar? :) were out of stock. However the JL lady rang me a couple of days later to say she'd rechecked - the item was now in stock at S&V so they could price check, the price had gone down by 10quid to 593.00 and free 5 yr warranty and free delivery!They even delivered at a suitable time and date. Very good service indeed. Well done John Lewis!jules

A

Anonymous

Just got pricematch at JL in Reading for 37px80 at 599. the code is 49615 so that you can get the same rate if you give my code

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts