Question JBL Project Array 800 speaker stands

flaggalagga

Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
Well I contacted JBL Synthesis and they told me that because the speakers are so old they recommend me to go custom made. Surely their must be some stands out there. Ready made. The dimensions are (HxWxD) : 743mmx273mmx356mm, 18 kg.

Because of their design and height getting the stands the right height is going to be the awkward part.
The stands top-plate does not have to be as large as the speaker dimensions.
Not being in the States I wouldn't know what was recommended in the day, perhaps asking a dealer that actually sold them might prove useful.

Reactions: flaggalagga

flaggalagga

Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
Because of their design and height getting the stands the right height is going to be the awkward part.
The stands top-plate does not have to be as large as the speaker dimensions.
Not being in the States I wouldn't know what was recommended in the day, perhaps asking a dealer that actually sold them might prove useful.

Didn't buy them from a dealer but I suppose I could ask other JBL Synthesis dealers. I live in France and I have tried to look in online shops all over Europe but I haven't found anything yet.

Didn't buy them from a dealer but I suppose I could ask other JBL Synthesis dealers. I live in France and I have tried to look in online shops all over Europe but I haven't found anything yet.
Sorry, the JBL threw me as you don't get that many outside the States.
Do you know any carpenters? If you showed them the speakers and that photo I am sure they could manufacture you something.
Failing that some PMC speakers have similar dimensions so if you Google PMC speaker stands you may find something you could use.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts