January sale!

A

Anonymous

Check out the usual Sevenoaks Clearance listings for Spendor. There's a pair of SA1s with stands for £1250, a pair of A6s for £1500 and a pair of A5s £1200.

Exeter also have a pair of Wilson Benesch Square 2s for £1400, a good deal.

Norwich have a pair of Proac 1SC for a grand.

A couple of good offers.

Incidentally, I notice that Southampton have the brand new Musical Fidelity M6i amp for £1.9k down from £2.5k and the CDP to match. That's a quick turn around of demo stock if ever I saw it!!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Dunno...

....but I was happy to pick up three excellent £25 M&S shirts (with the 2" longer sleeve and body) for £12 each today
emotion-1.gif

You will rarely (in fact I am 99.9 percent confident to say never) find Harbeth in a January sale. They sell the vast majority of their speakers abroad (especially in the far east) and even used examples go for high prices. A mint pair of old P3ES-2 (for example) will still get at least what the seller bought them for when new,

Spendor are different. Look at Sevenoaks for all-year round Spendor 'bargains'. (Do an ebay search for Spendor and a lot of them are from Sevenoaks.)

A

Anonymous

chebby:

Spendor are different. Look at Sevenoaks for all-year round Spendor 'bargains'. (Do an ebay search for Spendor and a lot of them are from Sevenoaks.)

sort of reminds me of some stores in cambridge ... they have SALE signs and CLOSING DOWN SALE signs right throughout the year, but some of the prices have actually gone up in the past few months and none of the stores have closed?

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
chebby:
Dunno...
....but I was happy to pick up three excellent £25 M&S shirts (with the 2" longer sleeve and body) for £12 each today

A fine deal chebby

TRENDING THREADS