Jamo and Klipsch poor customer service

Surround

Mar 28, 2021
Visit site
If you are about to get a speaker system. Avoid the Jamo and Klipsch brands. I have Jamo speakers and a problem with them. The Jamo manufacturer is not interested in my problem because they have received the money. No one answers questions in their customer service, even though the question was asked almost two months ago.
Be prepared for this if you buy Jamo or Klipsch brands, you are alone with your problems!

Oxfordian

If you are about to get a speaker system. Avoid the Jamo and Klipsch brands. I have Jamo speakers and a problem with them. The Jamo manufacturer is not interested in my problem because they have received the money. No one answers questions in their customer service, even though the question was asked almost two months ago.
Be prepared for this if you buy Jamo or Klipsch brands, you are alone with your problems!

Hi,

Did you buy these new from a dealer, if so then I would have thought that your recourse is with the dealer not the manufacturer? At least is would be in the UK.

Hi,

Did you buy these new from a dealer, if so then I would have thought that your recourse is with the dealer not the manufacturer? At least is would be in the UK.
Agreed, wherever you might be in the world, any issues need to be raised with the shop / dealer / website you got them from. Your warranty etc. is with them not the manufacturer.
I am very wary of new members that join the forum with this sort of dismissive first post......
It is totally unclear as to why he also is so negative about the Klipsch brand.........

Surround

Mar 28, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

The store where I bought the speakers has closed. Another dealer advised to deal directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer has an electronic form for customer questions at: http://support.klipsch.com. However, they do not answer these questions even though they send a reply message promising to return to the matter as soon as possible. Why do they have such a form if they are not interested in answering.

The store where I bought the speakers has closed. Another dealer advised to deal directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer has an electronic form for customer questions at: http://support.klipsch.com. However, they do not answer these questions even though they send a reply message promising to return to the matter as soon as possible. Why do they have such a form if they are not interested in answering.
In my experience, contacting through Facebook or Twitter is more effective. Due to Covid, normal service has been disrupted across the industry.

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts