Question Jamo A5 Sub. Any thoughts?

deekaybee

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I currently have in my watchlist a cheap used Jamo A5 Sub. I can't find any references about it. Not even it's driver size. Does anyone have any kind of information or review about it.

Thanks

Hi,

I currently have in my watchlist a cheap used Jamo A5 Sub. I can't find any references about it. Not even it's driver size. Does anyone have any kind of information or review about it.

Thanks
There seems to be little around. If you can't find information or reviews then I would give it a miss unless it's very cheap and you can take a loss trying to sell it on if it doesn't suit.
Also , as it is 9.5" wide, the woofer is probably 8".

Reactions: deekaybee

deekaybee

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
What do you intend to use it for, movies or music?
What is your budget

Movies. I'm building a budget home cinema based on scraped parts that I find on the internet. Mainly because everything here is very very expensive (take a product in Amazon US and multiply the price by 3), and because I had two Technics speakers lying around and as a quarantine project I wanted to put some value on them.

My budget is 200 bucks, but remember the x3 rule. For example the guy selling the Jamo sub is asking 200. Probably on Ebay that would get sold at 80.

Movies. I'm building a budget home cinema based on scraped parts that I find on the internet. Mainly because everything here is very very expensive (take a product in Amazon US and multiply the price by 3), and because I had two Technics speakers lying around and as a quarantine project I wanted to put some value on them.

My budget is 200 bucks, but remember the x3 rule. For example the guy selling the Jamo sub is asking 200. Probably on Ebay that would get sold at 80.
That price is, as you say a bit high, there is one going on EBay US for $125

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts