Jamo A102 HCS

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

There seems to be a shortage of these speakers around. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a set at the moment at a reasonable price?

Thanks,

Alex

A

Anonymous

Hi Alex,

Speak with Derek at AV Systems Ltd - Tel number is 01344 893300.

I had these speakers on order for 6 weeks and a week ago I got a call from AVSL saying they had them in stock. They were then packaged up and arrived the next day. Plus they were the cheapest supplier I could find on the web - £177.94 for the 5.1 package - amazing value.

I've just installed mine and am very pleased with how they look and sound.

Good luck

A

Anonymous

I have also spoken to Derek at AVSL this morning (Tuesday 18th March 2008). There are obviously still supply problems from JAMO at the moment and I think that he is in a difficult position. In my opinion, AVSL are offering a very keen price for the JAMO A102 HCS5 5.1 speaker set so I think he has many on order so I am sure that JAMO will want to fulfill AVSL's order soon. I'm getting good information from AVSL so I would recommend them. I will let you know the outcome.

Although only the "black" variant is offered on the site, I was quoted the same price for a "white" set and I understand that silver is also available.

http://www.avsl.co.uk/jaa102hcs5bk-p-2232.html

A

Anonymous

There's good news and bad news about JAMO's next delivery to the UK! The good news is that the delivery is ready to be shipped! The bad news is that they don't have any boxes to ship them in.
emotion-43.gif
(Shall we organise a collection?)

Latest estimate is 31st March for shipment making them available to UK retailers first week in April but I don't think that any supplier could hand on heart guarantee this. AVSL have been very honest with me.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the update. I placed my order with AVSL last week so have also been waiting for the update.

Its frustrating as I have my nice new Onkyo 605 waiting doing nothing! I want to play!!!

A

Anonymous

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/dynamic/eshop_categories.set/ref/111/-5.1-home-cinema-system/browse.html

This place is good service, decent prices.

A

Anonymous

av Systems Ltd told me the shipment will arrive to them on the 31 march ( thats tomorrow) and they expect to do a net day delivery on all Jamo A102 HCS5 . also they have ordered around 50 units so there might be some left .... hurry .

A

Anonymous

As of 11:38 this morning, AVSL had not received their consignment. They hope to hear by the end of today (Tuesday 1st April). AVSL now expect to deliver nearer the end of the week.

A

Anonymous

The Cheapest Place I can find currently is Amazon, they are selling it for £183.86 (inc VAT) but there is a 1 - 2 month delivery wait.

Anyone seen them cheaper and in stock?

emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Was looking into buying them a week or so ago, and delivered to Ireland. I eentually got them here in Ireland this week. You wont be dissapointed. They are fantastic value.

That seems a good price at £199 with free delivery from the guy before me (TheHomeCinemaCentre).

Having said that; I have no time for companies that do not deliver to Ireland. I heard all the excuses, but it seems, for some companies, they have enough business and it's too much trouble sending them through a reputable courier with insurance (paid for by the buyer).

Boo

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Id have to agree with boo, were willing to pay shipping/insurance costs but they still dont want to deliver..........why?

You'd think with the credit crunch they would be happy with our custom........

That is a good price from TheHomeCinemaCentre...............if ya live in the UK

A

Anonymous

I would love to buy more products from independent suppliers and not give my money to global corporations like Amazon but the difference in price between AVSL and Amazon is £23.66 (or 11% cheaper) . I know this isn't a huge sum but times are hard and that extra cash can be used to buy me some reasonable speaker cable.

I can understand that most independent suppliers have higher overheads with physical stores and sales staff wages to pay but when people buy over the internet they are not using these services so why should we pay for there upkeep?. I have never seen or heard these speakers and am not a true hifi 'buff' I am going to buy these speakers because What hifi (and others) have given them a great review. It was the same for the Sony 32W4000 LCD telly i've just bought (also from Amazon) It was the cheapest place I could find and they delivered it for free the very next day. I will happily buy from Local/independent stores but only when they start matching the prices of the bigger companies.

A

Anonymous

Has anybody bought anthing from AVSL recently?

Ordered and paid for Sony TV on 3/11/08. Over two months later still waiting. Calls divert to mobile answer service - no replys to messages left since christmas. Excuse in early December when stock was supposed to have arrived was that "some sets had gone astray" No more stock before new year. Days, weeks months -can't find out. Are they still trading?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts