Jack Reacher Bluray £8.99 today only

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
I wouldn't pay that much. Unfortunately I actually paid more than that, but if I hadn't got it, I wouldn't be paying that now! If you know what I mean...

It's that bad then!? I have heard conflicting reports of it, seems like it's bit of a marmite movie if you know what I mean? I've not bought it but thought it might be a good deal for some people.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Maybe it is down to what you expect - after seeing the trailer, I expected something along Mission Impossible lines - not so. Its not a bad film, and I'll give it a revisit at some point now that I own it, but I just wished I'd have waited to stick it on my LoveFilm list.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Most of my film watching is on Lovefilm.

If I can't wait till then I'll very likely rent it on iTunes. If I really like it, by the time I want to watch it again it has usually come down enough in price to cancel out the rental charge.

I buy very few discs nowadays. In the past I've bought and watched once too many times. I'm guessing Jack Reacher won't e a film I won't watch twice, but I'm putting it on my Lovefilm list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts