admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey, does anyone own one of these beauts?

Wonder how they are getting on with the browsing directly with the TV as well as technical aspects.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Wow no answers? I have sold a few and have heard some positive feedback from customer who have bought them . A m&s tech department should have one on display but unfortunately you wouldnt be able to check out the iviewer function as theyre not connected to the internet.

Spec :

http://www.celloiviewer.com/

hope this helps a bit

A

Anonymous

Thanks for this Greg.L - I am guessing this is not a one stop shop and that there will be more channels added via updates etc? Also mentions Wi-Fi - however I can't find any information on a dongle spec - cant it use a normal USB one or a specific - prob their own brand naturally.

Thanks for the help.

A

Anonymous

Well ive heard there will be extra content on the go but no specific word on what that will.I dont know the spec ethier but will try and find out more info from them...it appear to be basic dongle, so im assuming you could change it for a another version.The initial specs on the tv seem impressive...what size would you be interested in ?

A

Anonymous

Just looking for a 32" full HD bedroom TV, maybe for the occasional x360 play for when I get kicked off my Samsung LED Tv in the living room :)

They should have built in Wi-Fi going forward.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts