IVE TESTED THE NAIM NAIT 5I , KANDY LIII , AND THE ARCAM A18

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

batonwielder

May 13, 2008
Visit site
Here's what I gather from my experience:

The source is far more important in the long term than is immediately appreciated.

The solidity and dampening of the casing also makes significant contribution.

My Made in China CD player has shown better quality control than most of the British electronics that I have gone through.

There's no obligation to buy a matching CD player, but the Arcam CD17 is a solid product that sounds great.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prˆt automobile donne.

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Are you still happy with your Shanling S100SE ? Like you I have a lot of HDCD discs (Neil Young !) and looking for a not too expensive HDCD player.

I found some info on the internet that this Chinese player is ok and somebody in Hong Kong is selling them for a good price (I think).

What is the type of the new tube you have put in the player ?

For sure a lot of questions .... so, many thanks in advance !

Best regards,

jean

ps : the first discs of Neil Young are remastered and now available in HDCD. Even on my old NAD it's a remarkable improvement of the sound quality.

TRENDING THREADS