It's Official, I'm 40.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 108165

I'm really sorry to hear that, kind of like my prostate the way it is. TBH I thought your much younger, the way you write... BTW I will really will try not to blink, but I don't think it will make much difference. Cheer's DougK.
Nothing wrong with my prostate as such... it's just a bit larger than it should be, (it's an old mans problem). This creates a situation as I like a nice cuppa or three before work which is a 40 minute drive away, the last 10 minutes of this journey has sometimes seen me exceeding every speed limit just to get to the loo before I pee myself. Have thought about investing in some nappies but chose to cut my pre-work tea consumption instead. I now have to plan my trips around toilet facilities, or nice bushy laybys... Sad isn't it :)

I work with a much younger bunch of guys, (I'm old enough to be all their dads), I pick up the current lingo from them, that is when they talk and haven't got their noses to their mobile phones. Whatever happened to talking... social interaction?

Reactions: Dom
D

Deleted member 108165

4 minutes of your birthday left Dom........that's how quick time goes.
Tick tock, tick tock... It's over but that damned clock is still ticking :)

This is a good thread (y)

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys, it's my birthday and what better way to start it than by saying 'Hell Yeah'. Thanks for the support you have shown so far. I think I can get a little excitable and I can't see that changing any time soon. I have been enjoying the town and sea. Shop keepers cool and strangers friendly. I think I will be grooving to my tunes forever.
The Rocket 11 speaker cable has spades on the speaker end and my speakers are banana only, so sending them back and getting them changed hopefully. Bit of a shame.
Opening the subwoofer today I think I should try to get excited about that. So here goes...Whoop.
Right I'm currently listening to DnBRadio.com which sounds rude. Cheers you lot.

Belated happy birthday for yesterday young un