It's Official, I'm 40.

Dom

Guys, it's my birthday and what better way to start it than by saying 'Hell Yeah'. Thanks for the support you have shown so far. I think I can get a little excitable and I can't see that changing any time soon. I have been enjoying the town and sea. Shop keepers cool and strangers friendly. I think I will be grooving to my tunes forever.
The Rocket 11 speaker cable has spades on the speaker end and my speakers are banana only, so sending them back and getting them changed hopefully. Bit of a shame.
Opening the subwoofer today I think I should try to get excited about that. So here goes...Whoop.
Right I'm currently listening to DnBRadio.com which sounds rude. Cheers you lot.

D

Deleted member 2457

Congrats! Just had my 40th a couple of months back well not even that.

Reactions: insider9

Gray

Happy Birthday excitable Dom - you're bananas, yet ended up with spades :)
(You're about the same age as my turntable. If you're lucky you'll be in just as good condition).
Edit PS: What speakers have you got that only take bananas?....I've just seen, Emit 30.....so they haven't got screw terminals eh?

Last edited:

insider9

Happy Birthday excitable Dom - you're bananas, yet ended up with spades :)
(You're about the same age as my turntable. If you're lucky you'll be in just as good condition).
Edit PS: What speakers have you got that only take bananas?
Lol 😁

It's my one year anniversary with my girlfriend. Looks like that's it

Good news... I'm going to remember Dom's birthday

D

Deleted member 108165

Just wait until you get to 45 it's like a variable speed fast forward after that, blink and you will miss it. Last time I looked I was 50... where the F did the last 12 years go? I'm now counting down the days to retirement but I've now got to work until nearly 67, bl**dy government!!!

And don't believe the saying "60 is the new 50"... my body tells me a very different story, and so does my prostate :)

Reactions: Dom and Gray