It’s funny how everyone says plasma TVs should be kept upright

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
More debate on if a plasma should be kept upright or not:

:)

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
I will keep at least one PLASMA ie 50 inch 3D but offcourse they will not last forever. (nothing does) Black friday i may replace the 46, This particualr TV has a problem on the red button ., has the habit of tunrning off if on the red button for too long and then switching it back on . How ever it is a minor problem . But will get worse as the time goes by. For me the LED 4k TVs are simply not as good, even now. The UHD ones are better? this depends on what Tv it is . they do vary . OLED/QLED are simply a waste of money and they are now being replaced with another idea. This might be good news as they replace the OLEDs the OLEDs will be much cheaper ( same for the QLEDS ) But 8 k tv does not exist Blu Ray does)

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I will keep at least one PLASMA ie 50 inch 3D but offcourse they will not last forever. (nothing does) Black friday i may replace the 46, This particualr TV has a problem on the red button ., has the habit of tunrning off if on the red button for too long and then switching it back on . How ever it is a minor problem . But will get worse as the time goes by. For me the LED 4k TVs are simply not as good, even now. The UHD ones are better? this depends on what Tv it is . they do vary . OLED/QLED are simply a waste of money and they are now being replaced with another idea. This might be good news as they replace the OLEDs the OLEDs will be much cheaper ( same for the QLEDS ) But 8 k tv does not exist Blu Ray does)
I would go for something like the LG 48a2 OLED TV come Black Friday. Last year the 48A1 LG OLED was £500. Even the Hisense OLED TVs in 55-inches come right down to £500. Least you will get a brighter screen than plasma and better black levels.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
See this Samsung QLED is just as good as a Pioneer 500a Kuro:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPdoPGE8ZDA

But you’re right no better but personally I would want to match what I already had at the very least.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts