is there a splitter?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi,

i am a music lover aswell as a movie lover and until i can afford a decent amp that does well with music aswell as movies i am thinking of buying a stereo amp.

my main problem is i want to use my front floorstanders for stereo and then change them back to my 5.1 setup when i want to watch a movie without having to swap the speaker wires over to my home cinema amp and vice versa as this will be a real pain.

is there something like a splitter on the market where i can switch between amps as and when.also is the arcam range of amps best for both music and movies when i do get the funds(around £1500)

and also would a squeezebox improve my mp3 quality via my xbox 360 or should i forget this setup completely

and im not too sure wether to buy the monitor audio rsw12 subwoofer(as i have the silver range(rs6,rs1 & lcr) and might want to keep it all monitor audio)or the b&w pv1.both these subs have got superb ratings and im not too sure which will make my system shine.any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

use the preouts on the home cinema receiver to send the front left and right channels to the stereo amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts