Is there a new Spendor S5e?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
madeinstein:I've heard them playing in the shop.. so they must have been released already.. If you heard them in our store you may have heard the ones we were listening to when the rep brought them in. We have ours on order, but we've not received them yet.

A

Anonymous

"The fact that the Prime Minister needed to know was not known at the time that the now known need to know was known, and therefore those of us who needed to advise and inform felt that the information that we needed as to whether or not to inform the highest authority of the known information was not yet known, and therefore there was no authority for the authority to be informed because the need to know was not yet known, or needed."

A

Anonymous

Had a quick demo of the A5 today, dimension is the same size as the S5e's but without the baseplate, the design is cleaner, ported at the rear same as the S5e's but single wire only.

The tweeters are new and look the same as the SA1's, the bass driver has a rounded dust cap.

Sounded very clean and open. Apparently its supposed to have a slightly larger sound with better bass compared to the outgoing model.

I also listened to the SA1's, compared to the SA1's I thought the SA1's had a slightly warmer sound with a sweeter top end. Voices were better on the SA1

A

Anonymous

matengawhat:I was hoping these were going to be bi-wireable - another off the list
Do you biamp then? Try pre/power mode instead as I bet it would be worth it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts