Is there a decent quality headset - with microphone?

darrenm

Jan 3, 2021
Visit site
Hi

Like many people I'm on a lot of Zoom calls during the working day. I have a yukky Logictech headset which I need for the calls and then I switch to some basic Sennheisers for music. I'd like to be able to stick with one device for the whole day. I don't need bells-and-whistles, just PC connectivity, good quality sound, comfort and a built-in microphone.

I seem to be having trouble finding such a thing. I've got up to £250 to spend. Any suggestions welcome!

thank you

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Gen II. Best pair i've had by a mile. Works just as good for work conference calls, music, films as well as on your PC/XBox/Playstation for gaming. Make sure to get the 32ohm version. Cables and parts are replaceable after wear and tear. If you want to go all funky on the design you can get a customised set made from Beyerdynamic directly.

If you ever get bored and want to switch the sound up, you can also swap the PADS like I have done without spending a fortune. The most used and versatile set of cans in my arsenal.

TRENDING THREADS