Is New a Worthwhile propersition ?

trevorok

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
hello all i still use and love the sound i get from my 2 kenwood kd 1033b turntables with my ff15e carts and variety of stylus plus my shure 75ed and magnisium headshells are there anymore outthere that feel the same and love that clear warmsound these items produce cheers mally*drinks*

trevorok said:
hello all i still use and love the sound i get from my 2 kenwood kd 1033b turntables with my ff15e carts and variety of stylus plus my shure 75ed and magnisium headshells are there anymore outthere that feel the same and love that clear warmsound these items produce cheers mally*drinks*

I haven't heard a Shure 75ED for years but seem to recall it was good value for money and I don't think Shure ever made a bad cartridge. I used the M97xE for ages.

If this combination still works for you then why change it. Advances in turntable design have been quite slow although there are certainly plenty of cartridges to choose from with improved (some say) stylus tips with the more complex ones being cheaper to produce now. Only you could say whether or not they gave you a better sound.

I wouldn't buy new until I had to, if parts became no longer available or the like, spend the money on LP's

trevorok

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
i agree with you all ears u can still buy good elipticals fot the shure and ortofons and the trio turntables punch well above there weight to*drinks* mally

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts