Is it worth me spending my £100?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking at buying the following, am I going to notice an improvement in my system?

Qed Classic HDMI-P - will place my component cable currently running between my Xbox and AV receiver

True Colour Industries Coral Optical - will run between my Sky Plus box and AV receiver

Tech+Link HDMI Adapter 270 Degree - nothing special, just to make it easier to connect my HDMI cable to the back of my TV

Tacima CS929 Mains Cleaner - to replace the one I bought from Homebase

What do you reckon?

Messiah

There are always debates over the improvements these items make. The best thing to do would be to demo them against what you have and see if there is a difference. If this is not possible then I would take a punt and get the items. To be fair I have all three so I am likely to advise this....

However, can I say for definite that they have made improvements over standard leads?? Not really. But to be fair I have not spent ages doing comparison tests.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
The HDMI will make a difference but i've always felt if you start putting splitters and adaptors to your HDMI cable then your interfering with its quality so i would spend my cash on That Cable's HDMI which a lot of people have been raving on about

But yes everything will make a difference

TRENDING THREADS