ipod touch

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

gazza j:Hi Apple are holding a press conference on thursday about the new iphone operating system OS4 might have more info about any new iPhone,

Hi, thanks very much for that, cheer's.

jokerpaulonline

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
mrcarbon:

. How do I download pics onto the ipod touch, when plugging the ipod into the the laptop and go into my comp, it does not show the ipod connected there, although when connecting it, it does sync with itunes with no problem.

go into itunes click on ipod touch you then get screen with tabs across the top, click on photos and you can then add the ones you want.

when i go into itunes, I cant see anywhere that says ipod touch,

the list on the top is, file, edit, view, controls, store, advanced, help

the list down the left handside,

libary, music, films, tv programmes, podcast, apps, radio.

Store, itunes store

Genius, genius, genius mixes

playlists, itunes dj, 90s music, classical music, music videos, my top rated, recently added, recently played, top 25 most played

and thats it, cant find pictures
emotion-7.gif

jokerpaulonline

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
mrcarbon:

. How do I download pics onto the ipod touch, when plugging the ipod into the the laptop and go into my comp, it does not show the ipod connected there, although when connecting it, it does sync with itunes with no problem.

go into itunes click on ipod touch you then get screen with tabs across the top, click on photos and you can then add the ones you want.

update,

thanks mrcarbon, have now managed to sort it and got them downloaded
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts