ipod touch sync to itunes?

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
i have a problem with my ipod touch. as soon as i connect it to my imac usb it comes up on itunes The iPod “iPod touch” cannot be used because it requires a newer version of iTunes. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes. I already have the latest version of itunes, my ipad works fine and recongnises my ipad but does not seem to work with my ipod touch, unable to put any content in it, it used to work but now that pop up mesage keeps appearing as soon as i connect it. any ideas? thanks in advance

JayZhou

Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I have experienced such an issue that the computer can not recognize my iPhone. I have it solved with no data loss by using a repair tool called Joyoshare UltFix iOS system recovery recommended by my friend, as it is the iPhone system glitches that cause the problem. This method is just applicable to the situation where the problem results from system failures. If not, maybe you can try rebooting your device and the computer, updating Apple Mobile Device USB Driver or checking if Apple Mobile Support is installed. These solutions are collected from a related article. Some users comment that the methods are able to solve this kind of issue. But you may take some time to try them one by one. May these be useful to you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts