iPod Touch new OS

peter8171

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone else had any problems when trying to download the new OS for the iPod Touch/iPhone?

When I connect my touch to my computer to sync with iTunes, it tells me that there is a new OS (3.1.3 I think) available for download. Every time, it times out and won't download. It won't pause so try's to start from the beginning each time. During this, I have tried leaving the computer alone and also have been surfing the net while it downloads so I know the wireless connection has not dropped out.

Anyone any ideas how to get this file as I want to try it as it allows the Touch to remember networks and I've been getting annoyed at having to type in my network details every time I want to use it.

A

Anonymous

Just had a look at my new Touch which 3 weeks old. It's showing 3.1.3 as firmware version. I'll can have a look this evening to see if there is a newer version.

peter8171

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Cheers, any help is appreciated.

By the way, you don't happen to have to watch a lot of Special Agent Oso on the Disney Playhouse channel?

A

Anonymous

3.1.3 must be the latest firmware, which is already installed on my machine. Sorry can't be of more help.

Oh yes! it's my little laddoes fave programme at the mo'. That and Little Einsteins which follows. poor Handy Manny doesn't seem to get a look in now. Up or 'House Flying In The Air' is the number one film. 3 times today. Mind you I was up at 3:50 this morning with him. The joys of toddlers with Chickenpox.

A

Anonymous

Gladit worked out in the end. Ah! Peppa Pig.....I'm a wiggly worm.

peter8171

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Have managed to get this sorted out now. Apple email customer support was absolutely rubbish. They didn't read my emails properly and kept claiming that they had solved my problems when my emails showed categorically that this wasn't the case.

Went in to the Apple store in the High Cross in Leicester and they were really helpful and updated the software there and then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts