Ipod Touch/ Airport Express Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have my ipod Touch streaming to my airport express but it keeps cutting out after about 10-15 seconds and my ipod goes into playing music through itself.
Why is it doing this? Please someone help it's doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

hi

a netgear router.

strange thing is tho im sitting here in my lounge now and its working fine now, its so weird???

why do you think this is???

A

Anonymous

Hi.

Same problem tonight, plays for 10-15 seconds but cuts off and goes back to playing music through the ipod.

It seems to be searching for other networks. The Airport express does have a permanant green light on it which is good according to the useless instructions!!!

Does this Airport Express need to be permanantly plugged into the router even though I am not using the internet for music it's all through my ipod. If the answer is yes then the **** at the Apple Store is going to get this and my fist in his face it's doing my nut!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!!

A

Anonymous

Juzzie Wuzzie please can you talk very very basic English to me, that went over my head.

I think the answer is no, I have my aol on another network because when you go into wifi settings on the ipod its scanning the following

airport express

aolbroadband

other

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts