iphone 8GB VS iphone 16GB S

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Am i right in thinking the 8GB does not have a camera on it, and because the 16GB with S does?

Also am i right in thinking the 8GB does not have one available with the S?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

emotion-21.gif
just got a touch and "really" like it so i was just trying to work out which iphone would be suitable for me.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

If you are thinking of getting an iphone I would hold fire. There is a big rumor that the next generation iphone will be unvailed on the 7th of June on Apples WWDC conference. Its supposed to have 5 mega pixel camara Hd video recording, twice the screen resolution and a front facing camara and much more.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi thanks for that because i am not in a rush and am looking for the best deal possible, i figured the iphone was still expensive at present so went with the touch because i got a great deal, also i don't need much GB as i like limited music, so it's whether the knock down the price of the old ones or the new ones might come in abit cheaper.

Cheer's.

A

Anonymous

I would not bet on the next generation iPhone being any cheaper. It will most likely cost the same, at best. That said I would second waiting for it because it is looking very good indeed, and ofcourse it will knock down the price of overstock current models when it comes out.

gel: also i don't need much GB as i like limited music,

As usual I have no idea what that means, but I love your posts for it, I mean that.

D

Deleted member 2457

KevinOK:

I would not bet on the next generation iPhone being any cheaper. It will most likely cost the same, at best. That said I would second waiting for it because it is looking very good indeed, and ofcourse it will knock down the price of overstock current models when it comes out.

gel: also i don't need much GB as i like limited music,

As usual I have no idea what that means, but I love your posts for it, I mean that.

emotion-1.gif
thanks, it just meant i thought the 16GB one would be wasted on me as i did not intend to much on it.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

KevinOK:I would not bet on the next generation iPhone being any cheaper. It will most likely cost the same, at best. That said I would second waiting for it because it is looking very good indeed

Quite so...if those Gizmodo photos are the real McCoy, it looks fantastic. And if those new features find their way onto the Touch along with 128GB in traditional September release, then the itch will be too strong to ignore.

jokerpaulonline

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi gel, I done excatly the same thing, bought a ipod touch, liked it so just got myself an iphone, I kept putting off getting one because of the price. Then I was going to wait for the new one, but just decided to get one today as I got it at what I thought was the right price.

12 month contract, £20 a month line rental, but £320 for the 16gb 3gs iphone. (you can get the 8gb for £222)

But the way I look at it, you pay £20 a month line rental (not bad 250 talk minutes, unlimited web and texts) Then at the end of the 12 months you can get the phone unlocked and sell it for about £400 and then get the newer one that has been out for a while and the price has dropped on that one then
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi Gel,

The new iPhone due in a couple of months also has new software, which is reported that will not run fully on the 3g, only the 3gs and new generation, this is worth looking into as the software has significant improvements.

Cheers Craig

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi, thank's for all the great tip's i will certainly know what to look out for now, brilliant, cheer's.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts