Ipad noobie and my music

avnut

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
Ok here goes:
having resisted the move move to digital music for long enough I have just purchased a shiny new ipad 2 and converted most of my music to itunes.now i seem to be having a problem with streaming said music.All the info i can find mentions to just start playback and then click the airplay icon "WHAT AIRPLAY ICON".now i have yet to purchase an airplay enabled device.(the B&W zeppellin looks the most likely option)so im using an airport express but no icon now im probably missing the obvious but dont laugh to loud but i need a shove in the right direction.
thanks.

I found this on the net, worth trying:

* Tap Settings > General > International > Language. And change your language from English to other language.* Then change your iPad back to English.* Tap Settings > General > International > Keyboards > edit, delete the non-English keyboard.Now you will find your Airplay icon shows up in device.Make sure you have the latest iOS installed.If no joy, contact Apple Support.

A

Anonymous

For Airplay to work all devices must be connected to the same network.

Just check that your airport express and iPad and on the same network - one might have attached itself to a guest network etc

Hope that helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts