iPad 4 (the best one) £290 and three year warranty!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

At Tesco:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/apple-ipad-with-retina-display-4th-generation-16gb-wi-fi-black/601-6090.prd?skuId=601-6090

Smoking!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
What do you mean by "the best one"? iPad Air is the latest model, isn't it?

I found the iPad 4 the best one to use, both in general and on this forum. It also sounds better too. :rockout:

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Apart from sound, in what way? iPad Air has a better camera, faster processor and is much lighter.

Its lighter and slimmer but more uncomfortable to use as a result, the iPad 4 just rests on my belly when I am using it laying down, the iPad Air would sink into my belly and half the screen would go missing! :grin: Better to hold as well. It also works better on this forum using the smiley faces, the iPad Air would show different ones to which you highlight.

Apart from that the iPad Air was good.

gel said:
bigboss said:
Apart from sound, in what way? iPad Air has a better camera, faster processor and is much lighter.

Its lighter and slimmer but more uncomfortable to use as a result, the iPad 4 just rests on my belly when I am using it laying down, the iPad Air would sink into my belly and half the screen would go missing! :grin: Better to hold as well. It also works better on this forum using the smiley faces, the iPad Air would show different ones to which you highlight.

You need to do something about losing some weight, if your belly can completely envelope an iPad Air! :D

I can't see how the smileys should be different on iPad Air. Both use exactly the same software, and how smileys look is not dependent on the hardware at all.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

You need to do something about losing some weight, if your belly can completely envelope an iPad Air! :D

I can't see how the smileys should be different on iPad Air. Both use exactly the same software, and how smileys look is not dependent on the hardware at all.

I only a couple of stone overweight (and I not exactly sure I am overweight but that is only because of the medication I am on and I can't be asked to lose it yet), but the iPad Air was definitely too slim for resting on your belly and typing! :grin: It's the slim edges at the top and bottom. Not joking with the smiley faces, you click on a happy face, and a sad face would show up when you posted it!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Could be a problem with touchscreen calibration, but the issue is definitely not because it's iPad Air.

Okay, yep. I definitely like the thickness of the iPad 4 though, but the iPad Air might have the better screen based on using it.