Internet TV sound.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I have recently connected my Pansonic TX-50GT50 direct to my router via cable and it is working fine apart from Sound.

For example,say I am watching Sky Sports and I press the internet button on The Panasonic remote, it switches to the TV internet screen(you tube,bbc i player etc)but if I select say You Tube,it will play ok but there is no volume just the volume from Sky Sports.How do I get sound control for my Internet TV?

Tv:panasonic TX-50GT50.

Receiver:pioneer SC-LX85.

Speakers:MA.RX6-AV12.

Sky+ HD box.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Is the Sky Sports sound coming from the TV or from the MA speakers? If from the TV speakers, something is very wrong with your TV. If from the MA speakers, this is because your receiver will still be set to the Sky HD input, so sound will still be coming from the Sky HD box. You need to ensure your TV is connected up to the receiver as well, then switch to that input to get the TV's internet screen sounds.

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
I have the same TV as you and have no problem with sound from the TV itself when using iPlayer etc.

Do you have the Sky HD box connected to your receiver (and then reciever to TV) and is the sound you hear coming from your MA speakers rather than the TV? If so turn the TV up and the Sky box off and you should have sound from the TV speakers when using iPlayer.

You could use the audio return channel (ARC) on the TV to send the sound back to the reciever via HDMI (make sure you use the ARC capable HDMI input on the TV and a suitable one on the amp). I think the TV has a dedicated optical audio output so if ARC doesn't work you can use that to connect the audio of the TV to your reciever....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts