Interconnects

JonB1001

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've just added a rega apollo r cd player to my rega brio r amp and wondered whether anyone had any recommendations for suitable interconnects that'll compliment this set up. Only thing that has been plugged into the brio amp so far is RP3 turntable so first time i've had to think about choice.

thanks

abacus

Just get some from Maplin’s etc. and make sure they have good screening with gold plated plugs and a good strain relief, total cost shouldn’t be more than a £5 or £10 if you want to go posh.

Avoid anything made by Hi Fi cable manufactures as they just rip you off with a fancy name on cast off rubbish.

If you want to get the best then go to a professional music shop (Or online store) and they will supply you with the products used in professional film and music studios, which again will not cost that much.

Hope this helps

Bill

Electro said:
These Van Damme interconnects from Designacable.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gold-RCA-to-RCA-audio-cable-Phono-Phono-Lead-Van-Damme-Sub-Woofer-Long-3m-10m-/151035356996

Just choose the colour and length you want and they will custom make them for you.

Top quality cable for silly money. *good*
I'd second Designacable, as a good supplier, as I recently had a phono to xlr interconnect made by them. Very good Van Damme cable and excellent plugs, all nicely packaged. They have a website too so you don't have to go via eBay unless you wish to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts