Integrated amplifier to choose

julesdrakes

Dec 30, 2023
Visit site
Hi i would buy an integrated amplifier to listen digital music and to pair to 2 suprem futura 200 w rms

What do you suggest?

-arkan a15
- audiolab omnia
-yamaha rn1000

Thanks

Last edited:

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
If it shares the same tonality as the Sonus Faber Amati Futura speakers, then they're a little on the warm side. If I'm correct a more neutral sounding integrated amp would suit best.

Also check out WHF reviews, might give you a steer.

Disclaimer: (my biased opinion) :)!
I recently purchased secondhand Atoll IN100SE (with integrated DAC) and I was blown away. One of the most natural sounding amps I've heard. A little forward but also neutral, great throughout and wide sound stage.
If you can stretch your budget, consider also the Hegels, Primare, Roksan or maybe the Audiolab 9000A.

Last edited:

julesdrakes

Dec 30, 2023
Visit site
Sorry i am not so expert so we went to an hifi Shop and they let us hear speaker.
Our indecision was between suprem sound futura and aliante one hw. We prefer 2 suprem sound futura at price of 2000 € to pair with a subwoofer

I have see the review.

The person at the Shop suggest me audiolab omnia better than arkam a15 and yamaha rn 1000 telling me it had better components.

The whathifi review says the opposte this is why i ask ed to forum

Thanks

Sorry i am not so expert so we went to an hifi Shop and they let us hear speaker.
Our indecision was between suprem sound futura and aliante one hw. We prefer 2 suprem sound futura at price of 2000 € to pair with a subwoofer

I have see the review.

The person at the Shop suggest me audiolab omnia better than arkam a15 and yamaha rn 1000 telling me it had better components.

The whathifi review says the opposte this is why i ask ed to forum

Thanks
Just for clarification. Still not heard of these speakers before. Don't trust dealers as they will only suggest items they stock, trust your own ears.
No idea in the world where you are so cannot help with further suggestions.
As far as I know WHF has never reviewed the Arkam a15 but assume that may be a typo and you meant Arcam.!
Whatever, never heard those speakers so you really need to see if they work in your own home first before auctioning any amp to drive them and if you really think you need a subwoofer aswell perhaps you need to rethink those speakers...

Reactions: Dom

julesdrakes

Dec 30, 2023
Visit site
The selleria show me a lot of speaker and we decide suprem audio futura after hearing it.

I am not much confidente on audiolab omnia e en if i have not Heard paired to speaker.

I would know the best overall, i know it is not easy not considering pairing with speaker, between that amplifier

Thanks

The selleria show me a lot of speaker and we decide suprem audio futura after hearing it.

I am not much confidente on audiolab omnia e en if i have not Heard paired to speaker.

I would know the best overall, i know it is not easy not considering pairing with speaker, between that amplifier

Thanks
Which amplifier did they play the speakers with? That’s what you liked. Now you just need to hear that system at home before deciding.

Reactions: Fandango Andy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts