Installaton menu for sky HD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I've had the new sky epg for a couple of weeks now and on the whole i'm very impressed with it however i do have 2 problems with it one minor and one major,

1. I can't seem to turn of the front panel display when viewing something off the harddrive even when i've set it to off.

2. Ever since i've had the new epg I now suffer dropouts on tuner 2 and have to pull the power lead out on a daily basis to reset the box anyone else had this problem?

I'm just wondering if i can reset the lnb via the installation menu hence the post as i can't remember how to get into it, anyone know?
I would rather have a go myself before contacting sky as their customer/technical services dept are a joke at the best of times, thanks

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply but i can't seem to find services anywhere on the new epg

A

Anonymous

D'OH !!

Totally forgot about that, i'm so used to using the harmony for everything what a muppet i'll dig the remote out when i get home and have a go

thanks

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
stu31:D'OH !! Totally forgot about that, i'm so used to using the harmony for everything what a muppet So which one is you stu31
emotion-4.gif

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Your problem with Tuner 2 dropping out is a worry. I have been having the same thing on and off ever since the new EPG was loaded.

I can only fix it by pulling out the mains lead. Obviously a software problem - which means that Sky will NOT be able to fix it as they will assume it is a hardware problem and then charge us £50 for a call out (as mine is over 12 months old)

Has ANYBODY else had the same problem.

A

Anonymous

This appears to be a growing problem for many people myself included. I never had a problem before the new EPG now its an everyday problem. Plenty threads elsewhere.

A

Anonymous

D.J.KRIME:
stu31:D'OH !! Totally forgot about that, i'm so used to using the harmony for everything what a muppet So which one is you stu31
emotion-4.gif

LOL Thats me on the right in the sharp suit !!

As it seems to be a software problem i guess i'll just have to live with it until they sort it out, it's microsoft vista all over again !

TRENDING THREADS