Inserting Links into Signature

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I have noticed that a few guys on here have attached links into their signature which when clicked take you to (usually) photos of their system.

How do you do this?

In my signature I have a list of Headphones I currently use.....how do I turn these into a hyperlink that will then take anybody who clicks on them to a photo of the headphone?

Help Please :help:

Messiah

You will need to have a photo uploaded to somewhere like Flickr (or link to a web page). You will need to copy the URL and once you have done this you will need to highlight the relevant word in your signature and then click on the 'Insert edit/link' icon in the toolbar above the text entry box and paste the link into the top line and click insert.

I clicked "reply" to a random thread, then typed "My Home Cinema" in the reply box, highlighted it & clicked the "hyperlink" icon. In the box that came up, I pasted the link to my home cinema thread, selected "open in a new window" & clicked "ok".

I then clicked "disable rich-text" at the bottom of the message box. Then I copied the entire thing from the box & pasted it in my signature box. Simples. 8)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
You could link each headphone to a separate photo by doing a separate hyperlink for each one. Just highlight each individual word and link the different URL to each one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts