Infocus X10 and the Optoma HD800X whf team?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Question for team mainly Claire,

Any news on when you guys will be reviewing these sub £1000 Full hd projectors? Will be good to see what the extra £400 buys you on its award winning sibling the In80.

Thanks Lee

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's actually a question Simon Lucas, our First Tests editor, is best placed to answer, as I honestly don't know when we're getting those two projectors in. Simon's off for a few days at the moment, but i'll bring this thread to his attention and ask him to reply ASAP.

A

Anonymous

Come on guys would be really interested to what you think about these sub £1000 1080p projectors......

A

Anonymous

Cheers m8 quite a few folk wondering how these two will perform hope a review is on its way for em both....

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
So it's like this:
The Optoma HD800X is at an end. That didn't take long, did it? Its replacement, the HD800XLV, will be in the February issue so long as Optoma can supply one by the end of next week. So far the company seems to be confident. The less happy news is that the new model is likely to sell for around £1250.
The InFocus X10 is a bit more enigmatic. My request for a review unit wasn't received with an immediate "yes, of course" but I should be hearing something this afternoon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts