• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Indulgence show - London

• Thread starter QuestForThe13thNote
  • Start date
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I'm going up to this later this week. It like looks like they've got lots of exhibitors.

These shows are good to go to, to form a sense of what's hot and what's not.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
I am attending with camera and mic in tow and will be reporting on the show for anyone who is not attending.

This is my first go at doing it so I hope I can come out of it with some good footage, informative video and good sound / music.

Dont often get good music at shows.... ;)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
ellisdj said:
I am attending with camera and mic in tow and will be reporting on the show for anyone who is not attending.

This is my first go at doing it so I hope I can come out of it with some good footage, informative video and good sound / music. 

Dont often get good music at shows.... ;) 
That will be even better

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
QuestForThe13thNote said:
I'm going up to this later this week. It like looks like they've got lots of exhibitors.

These shows are good to go to, to form a sense of what's hot and what's not. 
Was your holiday cancelled due to the storms?

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I'm hoping to go out to the Caribbean soon to help out, in a professional insurance capacity, with hurricane Irma and it's aftermath. So if anything storms get me going. But hopefully this is after the indulgence show.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts