Indiana Jones movies on Sky HD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Wow i just seen sky HD have the Indiana jones movies all on sky HD this week !

I hope they are good :) will leave some feed back laters x Woop Woop !

A

Anonymous

Just watched Raiders of the lost ark in HD , Wow loads better than the DVD Version :) Loved it .
Cant wait for all these to come out on Blu-ray :) Very good picture , the sound was brill aswell .

Going to watch The Temple of Doom now :) My fav one out the lot.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I watched the first three back-to-back yesterday - awesome
emotion-2.gif

Raiders is definitely the new Lowry frame-by-frame HD restoration version - they've even removed the infamous snake-reflection!

Bring on the Blu-ray boxset!

A

Anonymous

I have to agree they where all awesome :)........ I have saved them all in my Planner.

Just about to watch the new one as i have not seen it yet :) hope its good.

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
The new one is without doubt one of the worst films ever made. The legend that is Indiana Jones has been tarnished. They should have left it at 3.

A

Anonymous

Watched them myself, have to agree that the lastest is a let down. Just doesn't quiet fit.

One thing I did notice was that you kept getting a bit of an out of focus effect. Almost like what you would get in tilt shift photography.

(Apologies for my vagueness, on film and scene, as I can't remember) There is a scene where Indi is sat in a car with the guy that wears the Fez. Indi is quiet close to the screen and just kept going in and out of focus probably 3/4 times in the short bit a film. Was very strange.

Not sure if thats from the restoration or conversion to HD. Anyone else notice this or have an explanation?

A

Anonymous

I have to agree the new one was shocking ! Who come up with the idea of it being about Aliens ? ......... The film to me was like watching the X-Files with Indiana Jones in it :) .... Should have left it at 3 .
It still had some of the charms you get from the indy films but nothing more than that really. The story was disappointing.

Bad points : Magnetic Alien Head ? / Flying space ship at the end of the movie ? LOL this just made the film a joke.

But anyway apart from the new one , The other three on HD look amazing ! the best Transfer has to be on the 3rd one ,I was really impressed and as Clair said i cant wait for these to come out on Blu-ray with loads of extras i hope.

A

Anonymous

Who's Idea for aliens?? George 'skywalker' Lucas thats who!!
emotion-2.gif

I agree, shocking movie, think it was filmed in 1 big blue room.

Should have left a very good trilogy alone, when will hollywood learn??

TRENDING THREADS