Indiana Jones Blu-ray Box Set

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I can't decide whether to purchase this or not. Even when it comes down in price I will still won't be sure. How about you? Is it a definite buy?

Cheers.

RickyDeg

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my boxset last week - brilliant sound and picture on all four films! The lossless HD-tracks are truly great. IMO the first three films share equal charm and appeal, the latest forth installation leaves alot to be desired however. Decent entertainment regardless though.

If you have one or two personal favorites just wait for the individual releases.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers for the response guys. £40 still seems a lot at present, think I am going to wait and then purchase. Just read another review on Blu-ray.com, they like the master audio soundtrack too. More replies and reviews welcome - cheers!

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
unfocused said:
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
Three cracking films with re-watchability - up there with the best trilogies around! Well worth it :)

So you're not a fan of The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull then? ;)

I have to admit, I've never seen it. I didn't really have any intention either. I'd have happily paid £40 for the first three. I'll watch it now though seeing as I'll be getting it by default :)

gel said:
Cheers for the response guys. £40 still seems a lot at present, think I am going to wait and then purchase. Just read another review on Blu-ray.com, they like the master audio soundtrack too. More replies and reviews welcome - cheers!

Keep an eye out on amazon.com on 24th Nov gel. Indiana Jones boxset will sell for $29.95 at some point in their Black Friday deal.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:

Keep an eye out on amazon.com on 24th Nov gel. Indiana Jones boxset will sell for $29.95 at some point in their Black Friday deal.

Ah cheers BB, will do. :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

lxd55 said:
Hi Gel, nice one- missed out on the amazon Black Friday deal so was resigning myself to paying £40. Just ordered, result :). Kr Lxd55

No probs.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

HMV are doing it for £29 too, and if you are first time buyer at Sainsburys there is a discount code going around! So £28 minus discount code!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts