In sound quality, which non nc headphone would equal the psb m4u 2?

Brstz

May 1, 2016
Visit site
So far the most expensive headphones i have owned was the phillips shp 2000, so i dont have a trained ear or something, but i am willing to invest in a good pair of headphones. The thing is i will be using those headphoes both in noisy places like the subway and busy streets but i would be also using at quiet places, like at home, and after reading tons of reviews i thought that the psb m4u 2 (459CHF) would be great for me, since it have the option to work with or without the nc, and having a amp helped too (mobile friendly). But i was here wondering, in terms of sound quality, which would be the difference to a non-nc headphone like the sennheiser hd 630 vb (419CHF) or the beyerdynamic T90 (429CHF). Is it possible to say that the psb have the audio quality of a xxx usd headphone that do not have noise cancelling ?

Brstz said:
So far the most expensive headphones i have owned was the phillips shp 2000, so i dont have a trained ear or something, but i am willing to invest in a good pair of headphones. The thing is i will be using those headphoes both in noisy places like the subway and busy streets but i would be also using at quiet places, like at home, and after reading tons of reviews i thought that the psb m4u 2 (459CHF) would be great for me, since it have the option to work with or without the nc, and having a amp helped too (mobile friendly). But i was here wondering, in terms of sound quality, which would be the difference to a non-nc headphone like the sennheiser hd 630 vb (419CHF) or the beyerdynamic T90 (429CHF). Is it possible to say that the psb have the audio quality of a xxx usd headphone that do not have noise cancelling ?

Try the AKG N60 NC.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts