In ears below €100 - recommendations

friendly_ghost

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!
My first post in this part of the forum, exciting!
I own a pair of AKG Y50's and have been pleased with them so far. However I've started cycling to work and headphones and a cycling helmet seem to be mutually exclusive.
In order to listen to music I would need to buy earphones then, but I have no clue what to buy. I've gone through the recommendations of the site and the Sennheiser Momentums seem nice, but I was wondering if there are others that are regarded better by the people on the forum.

I've heard about the 1MORE triple drivers and also about the Philips Fidelio. Are those better than the Sennheisers? Are there any forummembers who compared these? What are the differences?
I listen to a lot of guitar music and jazz, but also enjoy some electronic music or salsa now and then.

I'm putting a strict restriction of 100 euros but would be very pleased to spend less (I have the headphones after all).
Hope my question is clear!

Thanks for the help!

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
friendly_ghost said:
So, no advice except piduet then?

I've had several of the Soundmagics that I got from "HiFiHeadphones", located a couple hours from London, and they ship anywhere. All were inexpensive, but they all sound a bit different too.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/shure-se215-single-driver-iem-earphones-with-replaceable-cable-clear.html

I used to own a pair and they are great value.

Highly recommended.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
friendly_ghost said:
Thanks! I'll look into these as well?Anyone made a comparison?

I also love the Thinksound Rain2 and MS02. For really cheap, the First Harmonic IEB6 is a great deal. I've reviewed all of those in this forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts