iMac,love film,pana tv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi can someone tell me how to watch my love film movies streamed or by some kind of cable from my iMac to my v10 panasonic tv,don't know if a cable could be connected to amp,thanks.

A

Anonymous

Hi I am looking to by the pana bd85,love film is the only thing putting me off(I don't think love film is on wiu).

John Duncan

Maybe I'm getting mixed up with iPlayer (which some googlage tends to support, though it says 'coming soon to PS3 and Wii') - in which case I'd be tempted to wait; the iMac isn't big on connectivity, so I suspect any hardware to get it up and running might be a bit tricky and/or expensive.

A

Anonymous

Thanks John,I think that I will get the BD85 player and use the ps3 for the lovefilm

A

Anonymous

Hi Dean do you use the lovefilm on the 370 for streaming films,thanks

Gozaradio

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
I've had my S370 for a few weeks but just set up the Lovefilm app on it this week. Have yet to watch a full feature film on it but have scanned around a few - Picture quality is more than acceptable given that it's streamed over the internet onto my 37" TV. I have no idea if the number of films on offer are fewer than available through the web site but there are an awful lot of films on there as it is.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
Dan is correct - streaming movies from Love Film is a nice bonus at the moment, but the choice is far too limited to be satisfying. I wouldn't spend a lot of money getting it up and running. The postal service is brilliant IMO, with an amazing range of movies.

A

Anonymous

Hi,I have a account with lovefilm,but they have recenlty told that i can watch streamed movies for free as part of my account,so i am just trying to get a bit more for my money and i was looking to get a new BD player instead of my ps3,its just that i did not want to get a sony it was more that i want to watch them on my big screen.

TRENDING THREADS