If you could choose a speaker...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
For my kitchen. Needs to be small, and wall mounted, preferably in dark wood finish, and able to be biamped to Arcam A85/P85 set-up (ie drill a hole in wall from Living Room as can connect two sets of speakers to my amps). Thoughts so far - PMC DB1+, AVI Neutron (not biamped), Neat Petite, MA Gold. Any thoughts are welcome. It doesn't need to go loud, the most important thing is quality of sound as they will be listened to when cooking and when entertaining, plus in the summer when we have BBQs out the back (when it will need to be at a higher volume).

A

Anonymous

Probably not actually what you want, but what about a pair of original AE-1s? Can't bi-amp though. And ideally these are seriously well mounted on stands (original review I read mumble years ago used Celestion stands from the - hmm - anyone remember the killer celestions? Anyway the stands were 700 quid! Might be interesting though?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
There's absolutely zero chance of stands or floorstanders in my kitchen/diner I'm afraid, it just won't work. They have to be wall mounted and near the ceiling.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I don't know how much you want to spend but these look superb and I've read some good reviews. They are very compact too.
http://reviews.cnet.com/separate-speakers/pioneer-s-a4spt-pm/4505-7869_7-31995335.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts