IEMs for

mariano

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.

Here I am again, looking for recommendations. This time I'm buying IEMs and my price cap is £100.

Currently I'm using a Sansa Clip player with Sennehiser HD438 headphones. I need something that will fit under my hat, not take up so much space and isolate better, so I opted for IEMs.

I'm not sure what I can expect from IEMs in this price range, but they need to be at least similar quality as my Senns (I love them).

I love punchy, but clear bass. I listen to mostly electronic music, but not exlusively...sky is the limit.

Also, they need to be built well. I often break the cable near the connector, so I need something sturdy.

I'll be thankful for any suggestions.

Pete68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi mariano. I listen to techno, hip hop and everything in between and plumped for a pair of Beyerdynamic MMX 101iE's for when I'm out and about. Very pleased with them, good bass and clear presentation. The leads don't tangle up either which is a nice little feature (by design). What HiFi reviewed them here.

Richer sounds are selling them for £95

mariano

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, product of the year... Sounds good! Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm buying in 2-3 weeks, so I still have time to decide, but these are definitely a good candidate.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts