I was given a Philips LX3900SA

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I was given.this system from a family friend who was tidying. The only thing is. The dvd player is not with it. And since I am a PS4 and digital enthusiast. I have no ne3d for a dvd player. What i would like to do is use it as a stereo system. Or any source of power i can connect an aux to and connect it to my tv. My question is. Is this possible? I have no idea what kind of sterreo i would need to.buy. i.just hope someone can.help me otherwise its going in.the bin :)

Link to product. www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/cpindex.pl?ctn=LX3900SA/01&hlt=Link_ProductInformation&mid=Link_ProductInformation&scy=NL&slg=AEN

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Joshua Hudson said:
Hello. I was given.this system from a family friend who was tidying. The only thing is. The dvd player is not with it. And since I am a PS4 and digital enthusiast. I have no ne3d for a dvd player. What i would like to do is use it as a stereo system. Or any source of power i can connect an aux to and connect it to my tv. My question is. Is this possible? I have no idea what kind of sterreo i would need to.buy. i.just hope someone can.help me otherwise its going in.the bin :)

Link to product. www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/cpindex.pl?ctn=LX3900SA/01&hlt=Link_ProductI...

Link now active. *smile*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I used to have something similar in my bedroom, and the amplification was bult into the DVD player part of the system. If you're asking for an honest opinion of whether it's worth buying some kind of amplification to connect the remaining speakers to, I would say no.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts