I need your help: vote for my speakers!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to Rick, Freddy, Wishtree and Alantigger. Great stuff!

Now up to 35 votes -- only 15 to go. I think this is really going to happen.

:cheers:

Matt

matt49 said:
Hello WHF forum members, I’d really appreciate your help.

My Devialet amp can be configured to drive particular speakers using a system called SAM (Speaker Active Matching). SAM adjusts the amp’s output to optimize bass response and phase alignment. To make speakers SAM-ready, Devialet will measure the characteristics of the speaker and create a digital SAM file.

Devialet will create SAM files for every speaker that receives 50 votes on its website.

I’m asking you to vote for my speakers.

All you need to do is register your vote on the Devialet voteforsam website. You have to give your name and e-mail address and the brand/model of the speaker. (You might receive some Devialet marketing e-mails.)

The website is: http://voteforsam.devialet.com/#

The speaker brand is: MARTIN LOGAN

The speaker model is: MONTIS

Thanks so much for your vote! With your help my speakers will get SAM.

Matt

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Diamond Joe said:
If I do vote when can I come around to listen to them?! ;)

If they ever get the SAM treatment ...

Many thanks for your vote!

Thanks also to Hooflungdung, Wilro and Iceman!

The news is that Devialet have raised the voting threshold to 100. Obviously they didn'tanticipate the speed with which votes would come in. I think they'd like to keep the SAM buzz going for a while longer.

matt49 said:
Hello WHF forum members, I’d really appreciate your help.

My Devialet amp can be configured to drive particular speakers using a system called SAM (Speaker Active Matching). SAM adjusts the amp’s output to optimize bass response and phase alignment. To make speakers SAM-ready, Devialet will measure the characteristics of the speaker and create a digital SAM file.

Devialet will create SAM files for every speaker that receives 50 votes [EDIT: NOW 100] on its website.

I’m asking you to vote for my speakers.

All you need to do is register your vote on the Devialet voteforsam website. You have to give your name and e-mail address and the brand/model of the speaker. (You might receive some Devialet marketing e-mails.)

The website is: http://voteforsam.devialet.com/#

The speaker brand is: MARTIN LOGAN

The speaker model is: MONTIS

Thanks so much for your vote! With your help my speakers will get SAM.

Matt

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
OK, you're at 48 now, Matt. But look at the ML Odyssey: boom, bang, 102 votes! :eek:

EDIT: it's funny people keep voting for the KEF LS50, though it's SAM-ready already...

Or would they withdraw SAM if they don't make 100 votes? :eek:

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for pointing that out.

It stands to reason really, doesn't it? I mean, why have a crazy system like 'one person, one vote'?

EDIT Montis now on 62 votes!

hooflungdung

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
DONE Again x14

come on let,s get this done.

I've run out of email addresses

cheers.gif

TRENDING THREADS