I need a CRT TV - Help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone suggest the best place to look for a CRT TV? Obviously, I know they are going out faster than something that's very fast at going out, but I'm wanting one to use with my older games consoles, which look awful on LCD. I'm specifically wanting a Toshiba 'picture frame' model which has component inputs. I've looked on E-bay, but to say the choice is limited is an understatement - also the sellers don't know anything about the sets they're actually selling! I don't really care about how old it is, as long as it works well and has no burned-in images. Thanks for any help.

A

Anonymous

If you have a Cash Generator in your area you'll prob get one in there for about £40. My local one always has a few in. Horrible shops but bargains can be found!

A

Anonymous

If it's new you're after (or rather ex-demo), you could try a Loewe or B&O dealer. A Loewe dealer in my area still has some ex demo Loewe CRT's.

A

Anonymous

Hi Barkerwoo,

I have a Toshiba 32WD98B, it must be 12 years old by now and it's still going strong and although only a 32" (small in todays market) it's been one of the reasons finding a 'new style' tv has been so difficult.

It was an award winner in it's day (still reviews on the net now if you google it) and the picture is brilliant and all the issues of LCD and plasma are not there so how do you replace such a thing???

I guess I will have to sell it when the house renovations and modernisations are complete due to the spacial design aspects of it, I'm tempted to just save it in shrink wrap or something.

I can really recommend one of these and it has the components on the front for gaming, search the model on ebay or net in general and you may get lucky, good luck
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts