I love my hifi life, i get to try so many stuff

gasolin

I love my hifi life, i get to try so many stuff because (without exaggerate) i can afford it, yes i sell my hifi and that lets me try something new without spending alot more(extra), except for this time.

My nad amp works fine, nothing special but fairly neutral and drives my new speakers okay

My Yamaha HS7 had some high pitched noise i never fixed,mabye a design fault of the speakers that happend with alot of my other electronic hifi,pc stuff?

Mission LX-2 i knew from experience some month ago (best value for money speaker i know of), they use to have a fullbodied sound,lots of bass, but not now, for some reason, i missed just a bit more bass (bass for the price is really good from the LX-2's), new speakers or amp, people would of course say speakers since they do make the bigger difference, smaller speaker's but MORE bass,more punch, i was affraid the sound would be to dark (midrange/top) because of the amp (it had some darkness to the midrange when i first tested it with good dali floorstands above the zensor) or to bright in the highs because of the speakers.

Balance is fine, it's real hifi way above avarage, even despite only having an okay usb soundcard (sounds neutral to me).

Ordered a new amp since i wanted a better amp (now that i have better speakers), more control and a bit more dynamic headroom, don't worry if it's not up to the standard, i can return it and i would only be an experience richer.

Oddly enough i haven't thought of upgrading my turntable, i still use a rega carbon and the upgraded turntable mate in leather from analogis

insider9

No substitute for experience. I find that part of the hobby very exciting. Trying new ways of doing things. Finding out what makes components unique and just having fun. You can take it even further and maybe try a different amp (not another NAD) next. I seriously think Roksan Kandy could just be your thing.

gasolin

insider9 said:
No substitute for experience. I find that part of the hobby very exciting. Trying new ways of doing things. Finding out what makes components unique and just having fun. You can take it even further and maybe try a different amp (not another NAD) next. I seriously think Roksan Kandy could just be your thing.

I didn't buy a nad amp

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts